Chaga, or the “King of medicinal mushrooms” as it’s sometimes called, is a unique, ancient natural health product that is gaining popularity in the West for its health benefits. These benefits have long been known in the East, where Chaga has been used for centuries by people in Siberia, Russia and other parts of Asia.
Chaga is the mycelia of the fungus Inonotus Obliquus that appears on the outside of birch trees.
More and more respected institutions, such as the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, produce credible and detailed studies into the medicinal benefits of Chaga, including:
- Stimulates and regulates the immune system;
- Provides nutritional support in the fight against cancer;
- Reduces inflammation and muscle pain;
- Strengthens nervous system;
- Provides anti-aging effect & skin care;
- Treats ulcers and gastritis;
- Supports normal cholesterol levels & blood pressure.
This infusion also contains dandelion root, which, depending on the body’s condition, can:
- cure/prevent jaundice or hepatitis;
- act as a mild urinating agent;
- clean the body of slags and toxins (after the use of antibiotics and other chemical preparations);
- dissolve kidney stones;
- promote and improve gastrointestinal function;
- improve skin condition;
- lowering blood pressure;
- relieve anemia;
- lowering blood cholesterol as well as regulating blood sugar levels helping diabetics;
- prevent or cure various forms of cancer.
No negative side effects!
Dandelion roots have such a wide range of effects that they can be called one of the most famous healers in the world. There are countries where they are sold in pharmacies as a remedy for diabetes. In medicine it is used for complex treatment of anemia. In many countries, this herb is a popular remedy for problems with the liver (insufficient volume of bile) and urinary system (urinary tract for kidney failure and edema). It has a beneficial effect on the joints, their motility and structure.
Usage and Dosage: Take 50ml of extract 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals. The course of use is 3 months, but you can continue after a 10 day break. Use within 2 weeks after opening.
Store in a refrigerator!!!
Volume: 1 Liter